Financial Aid for Canadian students only
Easy Payment Plans
Toronto Academy of Acting offers Interest free payment plans for our accepted students.
Student Lines of Credit
A student line of credit is a great option for Canadian students with a valid co-signer. A line of credit is different from a loan because you take money out only as you need it and pay interest only on what you withdraw while you are in school.
Royal Bank of Canada
- Your credit limit will be based on your need and ability to repay.
- A co-signer may be required.
- The minimum amount for the Royal Bank Student Line of Credit is $5,000.
Useful Royal Bank Link:
Bank of Montreal
- Your credit limit will be based on your need and ability to repay A co signer may be required.
- The minimum amount for Bank of |Montreal Student Line of Credit is $15,000.00.
Useful Bank of Montreal link:
Financial aid options for Canadian citizens or permanent residents
Canada Registered Education Savings Plan (RESP)
An RESP is a, tax-deferred, savings vehicle generally used by parents to save for their children’s post-secondary education.
Contributions to an RESP for a child beneficiary may be eligible for Canada Education Savings Grant payments (CESG). Investment earnings on contributions and CESG payments can grow tax-free until they are distributed and included in the recipient’s income, and taxed accordingly. In most cases, the recipient is a student whose total income results in a minimal amount of tax.
For more information please click on this link